Effective date: November 21, 2021
FrostByte, Inc. (a Delaware company) (hereinafter “we”, “We”, “WE”, “us”, “US”, “Our”, “our”,“OUR”, “FrostByte” and/or “FROSTBYTE”) operates our “FrostByte” application for mobile devices (the “App” or the “APP”) and our website and derivative web pages which are accessible at and from https://frostbyte.app (the “Website” or the “WEBSITE”)..
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use the Website and/or the App and the choices you have associated with that data.
● Service means the Website, the App and the FrostByte Software;
● Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data(or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession);
● Usage Data means data collected automatically either generated by the use of theWebsite and/or the App or from the Website and/or the App infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit);
● Cookies means those small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device);
● Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this PrivacyPolicy, we are a Data Controller of your Personal Data;
● Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various ServiceProviders in order to process your data more effectively; and
● Data Subject (or User) means any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last nameWe may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect Usage Data which includes but Is not limited to information on how theWebsite and/or the App is accessed and used. The Usage Data may also include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
● Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
FrostByte may use any collected information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
● To provide and maintain our Service;
● To notify you about changes to our Service;
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
● To provide customer support;
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
● To monitor the usage of our Service;
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues; and/or
● To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
FrostByte may process your Personal Data because:
● We need to perform a contract with you;
● You have given us permission to do so;
● The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights; and/or
● To comply with the law.
FrostByte will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on —computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, FrostByte may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
FrostByte may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation;
● To protect and defend the rights or property of FrostByte;
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website and/or theApp;
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Website and/or the App or the public; and/or
● To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. FrostByte aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime where FrostByte relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of your data protection rights.Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“ServiceProviders”), provide the Website and/or the App on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the PrivacyPolicy of every site you visit.We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us withPersonal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
● By email: email@example.com
● By visiting our Website